||If you need to sterilize large volume of water, such as pools and air-conditioning cooling towers, Xeralife Water Decontaminator System offers you a convenient and effective solution to safely eliminate germs, in particular Legionella, a waterborne bacteria that causes pneumonia with a fatality rate up to 30%.
Xeralife water decontaminator system is powered by the patented technology of Earth-plus in combination with a UV light source.
A key advantage of the Xeralife water decontaminator system is that it diminishes the need for chemicals to treat the water, particularly Chlorine and Sodium Hypochlorite. This reduces environmental pollution and lowers skin irritation for bathers.
Water decontamination system benefits
- Reduces the risk of Legionellosis and other water borne bacteria and viruses
- Lower maintenance as the system runs itself
- Low running costs
- Reduced use of irritating chemicals, particularly in pools and spas
- Air conditioning cooling towers
- Water based farming
- Sterilization of medical apparatus
- Drinking water purifying system
- Fountains and ornamental pools
- Swimming pools
- Spas / hot tubs / Jacuzzis / communal bathtubs
- Private pool
The following test was conducted in Japan by an independent laboratory:
- filled 200 liters of tab water into a large tub
- beer was added to the water to enhance contamination
- Legionella bacteria and other waterborne bacteria were then added
- the mixture was kept at a constant temperature of 40o C
- mixture was pumped through the Xeralife Water Decontaminator System
- samples were taken after every pass and bacterial content was measured
| Number of times water mixture passed through the
Xeralife Water Decontaminator System
||Reduction of Legionella bacteria count compared to initial count
||1/2 original bacterial count
| 2 passes
||1/3 original bacterial count
||1/23 original bacterial count
||1/105 original bacterial count
Note: within 24 hours, the Legionella content was < 10, down from an initial count of 210,000 cells
Note the Xeralife Water Decontaminator System holds US patent number 6,004,667 and Japanese Patent: 2963657.